This is probably my favorite Half-Nekkid Thursday pic ever. It’s so ludicrous and yet the most honest look into my personal life I could possibly present. I’m such a beauty queen! The best part is when my tricks find my beauty mask under the pillow. They’re like, “perfect.” It totally reinforces my super butch image.
I take my beauty sleep seriously! So should you…
* Sleep helps control body weight issues. Sleep helps regulate the hormones that affect and control your appetite.
* Sleep helps to repair your body. Your body produces extra protein molecules while you’re sleeping that helps strengthen your ability to fight infection and stay healthy.
* Sleep helps keep your heart healthy. Sleep helps reduce the levels of stress and inflammation in your body.
* Sleep reduces stress. A good night’s sleep can help lower blood pressure and elevated levels of stress hormones.
* Sleep improves memory. As you sleep, your brain is busy organizing and correlating memories.
* Sleep reduces your chances of diabetes. Researchers have shown that lack of sleep may lead to type 2 diabetes
* Sleep reduces the occurrence of mood disorders. When limited sleep becomes a chronic issue, studies have shown it can lead to long-term mood disorders such as depression or anxiety.
Sleep Requirements by Age
Newborns (0-2 months old) 12-18 hours
Infants (3-11 months old) 14-15 Hours
Toddlers (1-3 years old)l 12-14 Hours
Pre-schoolers (3-5 years old) 11-13 Hours
School-aged Children (5-10 years old) 10-11 Hours
Teens (11-17 years old) 8-9 Hours
Adults 7-9 Hours
Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!