If you wanna know if he loves ya so, it’s in his kiss… Good news everybody! If you want to live longer in better health, be more of a slut! Research shows that those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live 5 years longer than those who don’t. (I give my cat a goodbye kiss on the head each day as I walk out the door; I’m sure this counts)
More lip-bumping benefits:
* Kissing burns calories.
* Kissing is great for self-esteem.
* Kissing is a known stress-reliever.
* Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight.
* Kissing is good for the heart. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
* Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
* During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
* Kissing reduces anxiety.
* Kissing releases endorphins, making you happy!
Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!