I’ve been having weird Justin Timberlake fetish lately. I’m not really even into him, so it’s probably just a phase. Would it be too much to ask for a celebrity boyfriend whose heart I can break so he writes a revenge song about me? Perhaps that is an unrealistic goal in 2011.
Here are 5 I can probably keep:
1. Lower your expectationsJustin Timberlake: “I’m going to underpromise myself for 2010 so if it goes well I’ll be like, ‘Oh my God! Such a surprise!’”
2. Be presentAdam Lambert: “[I resolve] to keep being positive and try to live in the moment and enjoy this.”
3. Focus on family Kim Kardashian: “[In 2011 I'm going] to spend a little bit more time with my family and my friends…”
4. Embrace changeUsher: “My New Year’s resolution is just to let go of the things in the past and accept those things that are new.”
5. Have more funJohn Mayer: “I will read books. I will listen to music…”